Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chatroom

press the button below to connect!
You do not have a java enabled web browser
Chat provided by CentralChat.net

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

City Tyre Auto

All the team members of Nemesis & friends, the next time you wanna change ur rims or tyre, why not drop by City Tyre Auto at AMK AutoPoint. The manager there, Alex, is a friendly guy with a good knowledge of rims and tyres. Tell him what you need & most probably he'll be able to source out what you have in mind.

Personal expriences.

Was on a pretty heavy 16" rims for 3 yrs & decided to change to a light weight 15" for a faster straights. Alex quoted me a reasonable price & did warn me about the change in handling due to the sizing & tyres. Without much thoughts, i close the deal with him. The rest of the story can be found on the previous post. Sad story.

Went back today & Alex wasn't really suprise to see me. Told him i wanna trade my 15" for a 16" and use back my semi-slick. Ha! Really backside itchy. *He introduced me a personal kept 16" light weight rims that's less than 6kg & slightly more than 5kg. Top-up was minimal as partly towards labour cost. Being empathetic towards my situation, he throw in a set of racing nuts at a low price. End of the day, I'm a satisfied customer which wasted a fair bit of money due to my foolishness.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


*Don't flame me because for a 16" rims to be slightly more than 5kg, yet maintaining at a relatively low price, is a good buy in my opinion.

My ride was back to the usual grip & i couldn't be happier. Couldn't wait for this friday & hopefully, the Nissan will be there again.

See you at the S-bend.

No comments: