Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chatroom

press the button below to connect!
You do not have a java enabled web browser
Chat provided by CentralChat.net

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Friday 1am OG

Excitement was in the air as we were speculating whether DC5R would turn up. Team Nemesis was out in full force to witness the race. But sadly, as per all behaviour of Computer hero, he did not turn up & i guess the saga of the DC5R was concluded with his lack of courage in facing reality.

To sum it up, it was pretty boring last night as traffic of Tiong Chias were far from many & the stoppage time (Time spend rounding alone) was too long. Before we can get it going hot, the adrenalin rush ended. The race wasn't as spectacular as the near misses of last night!

I was involved in a couple of near misses & I could safely say that it wasn't my fault. Ha!

As we were approaching the traffic of Wheelock place, the light turns green. The stationary Vios (not rounding) went off REALLY slow. It almost turn into a chain of 4 collision. The first car (Civic i think) misjudge the Vios's speed & E-brake. Eventually, the sound of screeching tyres & burning rubber filled the air as all 4 (perhaps 5-6?) all e-brakes at the same time. Lucky for my 2-pot, if not i think the rex in front will be sourcing for a new CF boot already.

The other incident nearly gave me the opportunity to change my bumper & bonnet. As I was waiting for the green at the traffic of Tanglin, A civic, with shadowZ design on his boot (The Z was in the middle & not like the Curvice fonts ShadowZ i have seen), came alongside me on my right. Green on & we went off. As I was straightening my car, I notice from the corner of my eye, the civic was going into my lane! Instinctively, I swerved into my left, going into the filter lane meant for the oncoming traffic coming from Glenn Eagles Hospital. I gave chase to the civic as I'm damn pissed off but he apologises, & all was forgiven.

The highlight of the night, happens when we were doing the highway. An Nissan Latio. It was travelling at the right lane & high beam our black Praire to move off. Upon seeing this, everyone gave chase & suprisingly, the Latio put up an impressive race as we weave through the scattered traffic on the CTE. Again with no prejudice at all, the lady driver is perhaps the most skillful I have ever seen. I would not say much about this but we went home at around 6am, after washing our car at Caltex Thomson.

A point to note was that Team Nemesis started rounding at 1am & ended at 4.30am at OG! Talk about endurance! Another safe & accident-free night brought to u by Team Nemesis.

No comments: